Translate

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

TAST & Bread Cloth



I haven't felt that I could commit to Sharon B's Take a Stitch Tuesday challenge. I seem to have so many things going on that I don't feel I could do it adequate justice. But... that does not mean that I can't try to do a little as I can find time. So, I picked up some Aida cloth from my stash and started it just in time for a bit of a personal crisis to develop. This is as far as I have gotten with it. Perhaps things will let up and I will be able to do more...


The knitting I had on the needles is done. I need to weave in the ends and will add some taupe ribbon as closures. I am fairly happy with it, but your first projects are seldom perfect.. and this one surely is not perfect... but I like it anyway. Thanks, ~firefly, for the knitting inspiration!

No comments: