Translate

Monday, December 26, 2005

Comfort/Prayer Shawl


Well, the whole crew went home today. Everyone had a great time, we ate too much and visited the day away yesterday. Today the routine things need to be done..the tree is still up (and probably will be for a few days), but Hubby and I have just slouched the entire day and rested up...grin I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Holiday.
During our slouching hiatus today I worked on another Comfort/Prayer Shawl. I finished a lovely yellow one in very soft baby sport weight yarn as a gift for our daughter. This one is made of a heavier yarn and is not as wide. It is a very simple pattern and quick to make. I will add fringe on the ends as the fringe on the yellow one gave it a pretty finished look. The pattern for this shawl is here on the Lion Brand web site.

No comments: