Translate

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Wednesday Night...and Nothing to Say!


Did you ever have a busy day...work, work, work... and at the end of it not be able to think of more than 2 or 3 things that have been accomplished all day? Today is one of those days... I finished the Evening Afghan, tweaked the 4 knitted scarves, got everything in their Christmas boxes (not wrapped of course) and spent the morning with the PC guy working on our computers to remove the Admin logon that we put on yesterday...
It seems that when you log on as the Administrator (if this is set up after you've had your pc for a while) none of your documents are available... what's up with that? I keep having some hacker trying to get into my machine....not cool! So the new Admin account was set up with a killer password...worked great! I couldn't even get to my stuff! grin
But the great thing about all that time spent this morning is that he helped me figure out how to get my FTP set up so I can finish work on my web page for my Hall's Teapots! More on that later...
During this time, Hubby was continuing to work on the dining room. Removed the ceiling fan, covered the hole and painted it. Then he touched up all the dings from all our nicks and bangs hanging the cornices and in general worked all day. What a day....

1 comment:

kiki said...

i can't wait to see the teapots.