Translate

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Correction! This is a Red Bellied Woodpecker!


(Correction! Doing some research in my identification field guide...this is a Red Bellied Woodpecker! Sorry...)
Finally got a picture of the downy woodpecker and cardinal today. They are a little grainy since I had to take the pic through the back porch screen, but I love them anyway...grin
Can you tell we have finally had our first snow? Not much of it, but was really pretty as it fell. Very, very cold... at least to us here in Texas. This will probably turn into an ice storm by morning as it is too cold at present for snow. Sooo... we did all our grocery shopping and etc. this afternoon and got home just as the snow began to fall in earnest.
I have almost finished the last ... thank goodness... upholstered cornice. It is 9 1/2 ft. wide and 19" long. I should be able to put up pics tomorrow after it is hung.

No comments: