Translate

Sunday, October 08, 2006

I'm Home...



Well, I got home from the hospital around noon yesterday. The cardiac cath went well and I had to have one long stent. It seems that the front coronary artery was 90% blocked. I am still feeling the occasional bounding in my ears and neck, but am assured that it will pass as the stent becomes better seated.
As I could have nothing to eat or drink prior to leaving for the hospital on the 6th, I kept myself busy by painting this egg for DD. She wants to do her house in the tropical look.

1 comment:

denimgirl said...

Hope you feel better really soon Linda. Don't over do...sounds like you probably won't. (grin)

Where abouts is the RR letter, do you know?

We need to go to your town and get some more organic almonds and some wheat. Do you ever go to the Green Market there? Wonderful store.