Translate

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Is It a Cloche?


I was crocheting along a few weeks ago with no idea what I even wanted to make when this little cloche happened. (Still trying to get rid of that Homespun yarn...sigh) Now that I have it, I have no earthly idea what I will do with it because I look totally idiotic in any hat other than a wide brim Southern Belle type hat... and who wants to wear one of those these days...
Well, it's almost 2 months of no smoking. The desire for a cigarette is still here ... but not as bad as it was a month ago. Maybe it will continue to fade.. we can only hope.
We have had a couple of wonderful days of rain. The sound of it on the roof and the smell in the air were glorious.
If you are looking for a wonderful Christmas gift... easy to make and can be made of recycled materials... here it is... I really like this site called tiny happy.com.

No comments: