Translate

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Guess Who Came To Dinner!


Never underestimate the power of the door bell to change your entire outlook on life! DH answered the door... I heard a voice I recognized and I looked around for Brigit to be running all over the furniture and barking...but there was no Brigit.. so I walked on into the den and my heart flipped.(Reference
this post) It's a 22 hour trip and he said he made it to Dallas on the 20th, stayed over in a hotel and rented a car yesterday morning. He made it home about 1pm and still looks quite tired. He's only home for a couple of weeks and then must return to Iraq until the end of January 2007, but what a gift those couple of weeks are.

1 comment:

Debbie Kathy Lela and Marilyn said...

What a gift indeed ! Talk about a Hallmark Moment that is one for sure. I thought you were sending the picture to my e-mail and couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting it. DUH I swear i can be so dense sometimes.You know i am so happy for you..........