Translate

Monday, October 30, 2006

Freedom at Last!


Back to the doctor today for final checkup after the heart stent... clean bill of health... he says I can do anything I want...grin So, we almost immediately got into the hot tub for the first time in two months. I cannot say how wonderful that warm water felt... After supper, I actually got to do the dishes... This wonderful man of mine has waited on me hand and foot for two months... almost literally. So tonight he got to sit in his chair while I did the dishes...
Chuck bought this alpaca blend Bernat yarn for me while he was here. I decided today to make this scarf... The pattern is on the Bernat label... it is also on the website, but only available to members... Well, I subscribed as a member several days ago, but it keeps telling me my membership is not activated yet...
"just click on the button and a new membership password will be sent to you" it says....well, I'm still waiting for that email to get here after several times of clicking on that button..grin
Anyway, I finished the last of the yarn.... with 28 stitches to go... looks like this yarn will be like the Homespun... I will keep having to buy just one more skein... grin
I hope everyone had a great holiday...

No comments: