Translate

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Office Cornices


The cornices we have done have really made a difference in the way the house looks. It's amazing. We hung two of these in the office this morning. I finished upholstering the second one yesterday. The material is some that I bought several years ago to redo some chairs, then decided it was the wrong material for that particular kind of chair... so when I was trying to decide what to do with these cornices I found that this was just perfect for what we needed. The piping I put together using a blue queen size sheet and it worked out beautifully. One more to go... the 11 foot long one to go over the set of 3 windows that are directly in front of our computers. That one will have to be upholstered in the shop as my tables in my work room are only 10 feet long.

No comments: